Skip to main content
- November 2013: teaching Internet Marketing at the University of Stellenbosch Business School (USB), Bellville, Cape Town, South Africa.
- Q1 2013: release Advanced Database Marketing – Methods and Applications for Managing Customer Relationships (w. co-authors Kristof Coussement and Scott A. Neslin), Gower Publishing (link).
- 28-31 January 2013: teaching Internet Marketing at TiasNimas Business School, Utrecht, the Netherlands in the full-time International M.Sc. of Business Administration.
- Friday October 26th 2012: research seminar presentation, University of Namur (FUNDP), Namur, Belgium. Title: TBA.
- Tuesday October 16th and Wednesday October 17th 2012: presentation at SAS Forum France, Paris, France. Title: L’Union Fait La Force! – Développements et Applications Récentes des Méthodes d’Ensemble en Intelligence des Consommateurs.
- Friday June 15th 2012: presentation at SAS Analytics 2012, Cologne, Germany. Title: Merging models in search for predictive synergy: an introduction to ensemble learning for enhanced customer intelligence.
- Thursday June 7th 2012: presentation at the ISMS Marketing Science 2012 conference, Boston, US. Title: Remedying the Expiration of Churn Prediction Models with Multiple Classifier Algorithms (based upon joint work with K. Coussement)